A-Frame Horizontal Carports
If you are looking for the best way to protect your vehicles from the sun, snow, rain, or more, then A-frame carports are a great solution. Plus, at Coast to Coast Carports, we offer the best quality metal buildings at the most affordable prices! Call us today at (866) 681-7846 to arrange a quote and find out just how easy it is to buy one of our A-frame steel carports!
- Outstanding metal carport, available at an affordable price.
- Made from the highest-quality, galvanized, American-made steel.
- Engineer-certified carport to meet your state codes.
- Flexible, fully-customizable, and adaptable to fit your needs.
Explore All A-Frame Horizontal Carports
Find Out More About A-Frame Horizontal Roof Carports
If you are interested in our A-frame metal carports, then you are making a great choice! These buildings are sometimes known as boxed eave carports and are a popular choice with A-frame house owners. As well as being an attractive design, this style of the building offers a high level of strength and durability, which is ideal when you live in an area where the weather is moderate.
The design of the building uses horizontal paneling so that the rain and snow can disperse with ease. Choosing one of these buildings will therefore offer style and substance when you need it the most.
How You Can Use A-Frame Roof Carports
In addition to using A-frame carports to store cars, there is also a range of other uses that you can enjoy that will enhance your life. Check them out below:
- Create an outdoor workshop – there is nothing better than creating something special in a dedicated space that is designed for you. An outdoor workshop gives you shelter but also allows you to enjoy the view when you are hard at work.
- Provide your animals with shelter – if your animals roam freely around, then why not install one of our A-frame carports to give them shelter from the weather?
- Create a community gathering space – when your local community needs a space to gather, then boxed eave carports make a great space that can be used to host a whole range of exciting events.
- Store your marine equipment – if you love your boat or jet ski but need somewhere to store it during the colder months, then a metal carport is the ideal location. It provides the protection they need in a space that is big enough to store them.
- Make a play zone for your kids – when your kids love to be outside, then spoil them with a bespoke play area in one of our A-frame steel carports. Never again will they tell you that they are bored!
The Many Features of A-Frame Horizontal Roof Carports
Aside from the iconic roof, all of our A-frame metal carports come with a number of exciting features that make them a great choice. We’ve shared some of these features to give you an idea of what to expect from yours:
- Sizing options – we understand that not everyone needs the same size building, and that is why we offer a range of sizes to choose from so that you can fit everything in that you need to! A-frame roof carports can be used for one or more vehicles or a range of other purposes, so talk to us about the size you want, and we will happily organize it for you.
- Gabled Ends – the gabled ends on a roof not only provide you with greater strength and support, but they also look amazing too. We provide a range of options for you to choose from and work with you to ensure that your clearance height is as you need it.
- 12- and 14- gauge framing – the majority of buildings we produce use 14-gauge steel framing as it is strong, tough, and durable. However, if you want the ultimate strength, then we can also use 12-gauge framing for the sturdiest option. All of our 12-gauge frames come with a 20-year rust-through warranty.
- Clearance height – one essential consideration that you must think about is how much clearance height your building will need to get your vehicles through the door. There are a number of factors that you will need to account for when measuring your clearance height, and we are on hand to help you if you are not sure how to proceed.
- Certification options – if you need a building that is certified to meet your local code requirements, then we can help with this. All our steel carports can be certified to meet the snow load and wind requirements for the majority of US states. Just let us know what you need, and we will organize it for you.
- Colorways – Picking the color you want is an exciting part of any project! Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we offer thirteen different choices so that you can pick the color that matches your style the best. Pick from sandstone, white, earth brown, burgundy, slate blue, barn red, clay, black, pewter gray, evergreen, rawhide, pebble beige, and quaker gray.
- Installation options – all metal carports from Coast to Coast Carports are delivered and installed free of charge to a huge number of locations in America. When you buy one of our carports, we will ask you if you want it installed onto the ground or cement. You will be responsible for pouring your foundations prior to delivery day, and if you choose ground installation, we require you to clear and level the area to a high standard so that we can install without any issues.
- Choices to Make You Smile – we love making our customers happy and offer a large number of options to help you create a metal building that is unique. Extra panels, braces, bows, and legs are no problem, and neither is pitch or height adjustments. Don't forget that we also offer framing upgrades and lots of color choices too. For all the options, call our team at (866) 681-7846, and discuss your needs today.
Preparing Your Site for Installation
When you have ordered your prefab carport, then you will need to think about the installation. Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we offer free delivery and installation but require you to prep the site before we arrive. Before you get stuck in, consider the following points so that you can enjoy stress-free installation:
- Check the local coding requirements – find out if there are any certification requirements that you need to adhere to or any applications that need to be made.
- Think about location – make sure you have enough space for the new building and that you have chosen a space that works for your property.
- Get the groundwork sorted – clear and level the site properly as well as around the site so that the crew can access it with ease.
- Lay your foundation – consider the best type of foundation for your new building and pour it well in advance so that it can set and cure before the work begins.
- Ensure there is adequate access – make sure that the installation crew and delivery trucks can access your site on installation day.
How Much Does an A-Frame Carport Cost?
When it comes to working out how much your new carport will cost, there is a range of factors that need to be considered, from size to location and customizations to height. However, you can expect to pay anything from $1295 upwards.
If you are keen to get your new A-frame metal carport ordered but need to organize financing, then Coast to Coast Carports can help! We have rent-to-own and financing options that you can choose from, and we will work with you to organize this in a timely fashion so that you can enjoy your new boxed eave carport as soon as possible.
Choose Coast to Coast Carports – A Brand You Can Trust
When you are ready to buy your new A-frame carport, then come to Coast to Coast Carports. As one of the leading US manufacturers, we can offer a huge range of options and will do our utmost to provide you with customer service that will impress you every time.
Our team of dedicated experts is ready to take your call and will design you a building that meets your needs and is delivered fast and free! Call us today at (866) 681-7846 to get the ball rolling!