A-Frame Vertical Carports
When you are looking at vertical roof carports with a desire to make a purchase, then Coast to Coast Carports is here for you. As one of the leading manufacturers of vertical metal carports, we can engineer, deliver, and install the ideal metal carport for your vehicle and storage needs. Call us today at (866) 681-7846 to arrange a free quote!
- Outstanding metal carport, available at an affordable price.
- Made from the highest-quality, galvanized, American-made steel.
- Engineer-certified carport to meet your state codes.
- Flexible, fully-customizable, and adaptable to fit your needs.
Explore A-Frame Vertical Carports
18x25x9 Aframe Utility Carport
- $266.9236 Months
- $244.6848 Months
- $220.2160 Months
18x30x7 Aframe Side Entry Carport
- $244.7036 Months
- $224.3148 Months
- $201.8860 Months
18x30x7 A-Frame Vertical Roof Side Entry Utility Package
- $492.1736 Months
- $451.1648 Months
- $406.0460 Months
18x30x7 A-Frame Side Entry Carport
- $227.0236 Months
- $208.1048 Months
- $187.2960 Months
30x55x10 A-Frame Carport
- $513.8936 Months
- $471.0648 Months
- $423.9660 Months
18x20x7 Aframe Side Entry Carport
- $314.3936 Months
- $288.1948 Months
- $259.3860 Months
20x30x12 Reinforced RV w/ Vertical Roof
- $408.3336 Months
- $374.3148 Months
- $336.8860 Months
18x30x13 Aframe Reinforced RV
- $249.2436 Months
- $228.4748 Months
- $205.6360 Months
18x40x9 Aframe Side Entry Utility
- $744.9536 Months
- $682.8748 Months
- $614.5860 Months
32x30x12 Aframe Vertical Roof Carport
- $459.3436 Months
- $421.0648 Months
- $378.9660 Months
Everything You Need to Know About Vertical Roof Metal Carports
When you are looking for a way to protect your cars, trucks, or other vehicles, then a vertical roof carport from Coast to Coast Carports is an excellent choice! Not only can these structures be customized to fit your vehicle needs, but they also provide excellent protection from the weather, even in the areas most affected by extreme weather conditions.
The majority of metal buildings are offered with three different types of roofs – vertical, regular, and A-frame horizontal. When it comes to choosing the right option for you, vertical style carports are a sensible choice. They are built using an A-frame design, and each of the roof panels is installed vertically, allowing weather such as rain, sleet, or snow to run off the sides more easily. It’s this ability that makes A-frame vertical roof carports not only a popular choice but an obvious one too.
Obtaining Building Permits for Vertical Roof Carports
Whilst a building permit is not essential in every state, but the areas that experience the worst of the weather will typically require you to obtain one. The reason for this is to be certain that your metal building will withstand the weather and not pose a safety risk to anyone during extreme weather incidents.
Failing to organize the right permits could have significant consequences, including:
- Safety issues – if you install a building without the right permits, then you may find that safety concerns arise that you were not prepared for and that could result in harm to people or property.
- Legality issues – failing to adhere to the local area’s requirements could potentially result in you receiving sanctions or fines. You may even be ordered to remove the building, meaning that your hard work would have been in vain.
- Neighbor issues – if you install a building without a permit and a neighbor notices, then they may report you to the local inspection team, who could enforce the legal outcomes mentioned above.
- Sale problems – if you decide to sell your property in the future and have failed to get permits, then you may not be able to proceed until you have either removed the building or applied for retrospective planning.
The Main Features of Vertical Metal Carports
If you have been looking at vertical roof metal carports, then you will notice that each option offers very similar features to the next. Some of the main features that you can expect to see include:
- Sizing – most vertical carports offer a larger number of customization options, and this includes sizing. You can choose the size that best fits your needs and the space available to you, meaning that 1, 2, 3, or more cars or vehicles can fit into your new build with ease.
- Gabled Ends – if you want to secure your vertical style carports in the best possible way, then adding a gabled end is a great choice. Not only does a gabled end fill the triangular space at the peak of the building to give it an elegant finish, but it also strengthens the building and provides more support.
- 12- and 14-Gauge Steel Framing – the gauge you choose is purely up to you and depends on your area, your needs, and your budget. The majority of metal buildings use 14-gauge framing as it is strong and can withstand most pressures. However, if you want an even stronger building, then a 12-gauge is available too and offers the highest level of support for anyone that needs stability and strength in the area they are located.
- Clearance – Vertical roof steel carports can come with a range of clearance options, and it is essential that you work out the max clearance you need before placing an order. Your aim should be to have enough space to maneuver your vehicles with ease when installed. If you are not sure what level of clearance you need, then the team at Coast to Coast Carports can help you decide.
- Certifications – arranging the right certification for vertical-style carports is essential, especially when you live in an area with specific building code requirements. First, find out what your local codes require and then work with us to arrange the best certifications so that you can build with confidence.
- Color Options – customizing the look of your building is simple with our A-frame vertical roof carports here at Coast to Coast Carports. With thirteen different options, you will be spoiled for choice! Choose from sandstone, white, earth brown, burgundy, slate blue, barn red, clay, black, pewter gray, evergreen, rawhide, pebble beige, and quaker gray.
- Ground installation or cement foundations – one of the things that set us aside from the competition is that we offer free delivery and installation with every steel carport we sell! Plus, we will offer you this regardless of whether you are installing on cement or directly into the ground. However, if you are installing on the ground, then we require you to correctly clear and level the entire area so that our crew can get to work on arrival. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need any more advice on your installation options.
- Optional Extras – when it comes to creating a metal building that truly reflects you and your needs, we offer a wide range of add-ons that you can choose from. From gabled ends and extra panels to extra bows and legs, concrete supports, roof insulation, and much, much more! Simply talk to our design team today at (866) 681-7846 to get an idea of how we can help you create the steel building you need.
Our Building Process
When you choose a metal building from Coast to Coast Carports, you can be certain that it will meet your needs. Our vertical carports come with 3ft-wide steel panels that provide heavy-duty and long-lasting strength. We then use 4-5 foot spacing for our bows and hat channels to stop the panels from falling through the open space. Finally, we then cover the remaining gaps at the peak of the building with trim so that you can be confident that your vehicles will be properly protected when they are parked underneath.
The Many Uses of Our Vertical Roof Carports
The great thing about vertical metal carports is that they can be used for a vast number of reasons. Check out some of the most common uses below, and then consider how you can use yours:
- Vehicle storage – it may be an obvious use, but vertical roof carports are a great choice for parking all types of vehicles, and you can customize the size to suit the number of vehicles you own.
- Animal shelters – if your animals need access to an open shelter to protect them from the weather, then a steel carport is a great choice.
- Outside workspace – when you have work to do and need a well-ventilated space, then a prefab vertical carport is a great choice as it provides shelter and access to fresh air.
- Hosting events – create a community gathering space with a carport and host events that will bring everyone together.
- Storage for agricultural items – if you work on a farm, then you will need a space to store all your equipment – a steel carport is a great choice and will allow you to house everything in one space.
How Much do Vertical Roof Carports Cost?
One thing we are asked on a regular basis is how much our vertical carports cost. In reality, this is a challenging question to answer without further detail because there are so many customization options to choose from. Other factors that can cause price fluctuations include location, sizing options, accessories, and more.
However, you can expect the most basic vertical carports to start at around $1595 and work up from there. If you do not have the funds to pay for your new metal building outright, then why not use one of our financing options instead? With traditional financing and rent-to-own available, you could have your new building installed very soon!
Buy Your Vertical Carports from Coast to Coast Carports
When you choose from our range of vertical roof steel carports, you are not just getting access to a high-quality building, but you are also choosing to buy from a company that will always put your needs and your safety first.
Not only do our expert team design steel buildings to suit your needs, but they will help you to customize them based on the area you live in and the results you want to achieve. We are committed to providing the very best in customer satisfaction and offer fast and free delivery so that you can look forward to getting your new building in next to no time at all.
Call us at (866) 681-7846 to discuss your needs today and be amazed at the service we offer!