Pre-engineered metal structures are the perfect building system for a steel warehouse, regardless of the size unit you may need. These unique building systems offer a variety of benefits for both commercial and industrial purposes that other types of construction simply can’t provide. Reliable, durable and most importantly, affordable, these structures are perfect for most any commercial need you have.
- Ultra-strong, corrosion-resistant galvanized steel framing.
- Ability to withstand heavy snowfall, high winds, & strong earthquakes.
- Versatile in nature, can be designed for any application.
- Backed by a 20-year rust-through warranty on 12-gauge steel framing.
Popular Metal Warehouses
ROOF STYLES FOR LARGE STEEL WAREHOUSES
There are several roofing options available here at Coast to Coast Carports, including regular roofs, A-frame horizontal roofs and vertical roofs. While each of these options provide a reliable source of protection for most any need you may have, we highly recommend investing in a regular roof warehouse. If the structure exceeds an overall length of 36’, you’ll be required to have a vertical roof installed.
Unlike our other options for roofing systems, vertical roofs are specifically designed and engineered to withstand most any type of climate. However, due to their additional framing pieces and vertically aligned panels, they are best suited for areas prone to extreme weather conditions. If you’re concerned with your structure leaking after being installed, vertical roofs are the best way to go.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PREFAB WAREHOUSE BUILDING ANY WAY YOU WISH
One of the primary benefits to investing in a prefab metal warehouse or metal warehouse kit is that they’re fully customizable. Nearly every component of these steel structures can be customized to your exact specifications, no matter how detailed or simple they may be. Several of our available customization options include the items we’ve listed below.
- Roof Styles – When it comes to investing in a reliable steel warehouse, you need to be sure and choose the perfect roof style. Not only will it provide your structure with unique aesthetics, but it will also increase the structural integrity of your unit. There are three roof styles available, including a regular, A-frame horizontal and vertical roof. Our regular roofing system is best suited for customers who are looking to save a little money while providing their property with coverage. Due to their simple framing, they’re best suited for areas with mild weather conditions. Our A-frame horizontal roofs, which are often referred to as boxed-eave due to their unique design features, are another excellent roofing option. However, because they have horizontal paneling and special trim styles, they’re better suited for areas with some high winds and light precipitation. Our last roofing option, vertical, is the most popular and the most durable system in the metal building industry. Designed and installed with vertically aligned panels and additional framing pieces, they’re built to withstand most any climate type; however, they’re recommended for areas with harsh weather conditions.
- Doors – Due to their variety of possible applications, steel warehouses are often installed with large doors or openings. We have several roll-up garage doors and commercial roll-up doors available for purchase, their size depending on the structure you invest in. We have standard doors such as a 6’x6′ and 12’x12′ available; however, sizes as large as 18’x18′ can be ordered. You can also choose to have a custom frame-out installed rather than a door.
- Sizes – There are various standard size dimensions you can choose from for your steel warehouse, as well as custom size dimensions which you can choose according to your needs and budget. It’s important to keep in mind that the maximum width you can choose for your building is 100′; however, there is no maximum length dimension.
- Roof Pitch -The standard roof pitch for our metal warehouse buildings is 3’/12′; however, the pitch of your roof can be changed based on the size of your structure and the area you live in. The pitch of your roof will also depend on the roofing system you choose to complete the unit with.
- Other options – In addition to the many customization options listed above, there are several others you can choose from. These include our standard window size, a variety of garage doors and frame-outs, insulation, additional pieces of paneling, anchoring systems and so much more. It’s important that you remember certain customizations will affect the price you pay, including premium color options and additional pieces of paneling.
CREATING THE PERFECT FOUNDATION
After you’ve invested a considerable amount of your hard-earned money into one of our custom warehouse buildings, you’ll want to make sure it will provide you with a reliable solution for years to come. And as one of the many components of a metal structure that will affect its overall structural integrity, it’s important that you choose a proper foundation for installation. While there are several types of foundations you can choose from, we require all our web truss buildings to be installed on a concrete pad. Now, this can be one concrete pad or a continuous concrete footer; either way, we ask that the outer foot and a half be at least two feet deep for the perfect amount of support.
BUILDING CODES AND PERMITS
Depending on the county you reside in, you may be required to obtain a permit before having a commercial warehouse installed on your property. These permits ensure that your structure meets all building codes required by your local building department and zoning office. If you don’t meet all local and state building codes or acquire all the required permits, your county may require you to halt your building project. There are some areas that may even charge a large fee or multiple fees for not following their codes. To put it simply, you can save yourself quite a bit of time and money by meeting all building codes and obtaining all the required codes.
HOW MUCH WILL YOUR STEEL WAREHOUSE BE?
We offer some of the most affordable buildings here at Coast to Coast Carports, including our custom metal warehouses. But no matter how affordable these structures may be, there are several factors that will need to be taken into consideration in order to finalize the price you pay. These include the size dimensions of your structure (the larger the building, the higher the price), additional customizations, install location, certification and manufacturer. And while it may seem as if your ideal prefab warehouse may be too expensive for your budget, there are two excellent financing and rent-to-own programs you can take advantage of. These programs are designed to help you get the structure you need and want for a price you can afford.
YOUR METAL WAREHOUSE SHOULD BE MADE OF STEEL – CALL COAST TO COAST TODAY!
If you want to know more about the prefab steel warehouses we offer here at Coast to Coast Carports, feel free to reach out to one of our knowledgeable building specialists today at (866) 681-7846. You can also contact us by filling out our contact form, on Facebook, or even by email. We can’t wait to help you find the solution you need.