Three Car Carports
When it comes to protecting your vehicles, outdoor equipment, and other pieces of property from the elements, metal carports are the ideal option. Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we have a variety of metal carport styles available, one of the most popular being our triple-wide. These reliable, long-lasting, affordable structures make the process of protecting your property as stress-free as possible.
- Outstanding metal carport, available at an affordable price.
- Made from the highest-quality, galvanized, American-made steel.
- Engineer-certified carport to meet your state codes.
- Flexible, fully-customizable, and adaptable to fit your needs.
Explore Three Car Carports
18x30x9 Aframe Vertical Roof Side Entry Certified Carport
- $249.2436 Months
- $228.4748 Months
- $205.6360 Months
ROOF STYLES FOR TRIPLE CARPORTS
The roof of your metal structure is important to its overall life-span, durability, and strength. While each roof will provide reliable protection for years to come, you need to be sure and choose the one that is best suited for your area and your specific needs. We have three excellent roof designs to choose from; regular (good), A-frame (better), and vertical (best).
- Regular – The regular roof is also the most economical in the industry, quite popular among farmers and homeowners. It is installed with rounded edges that resemble a more traditional, wooden barn. While it will provide reliable protection to your property, it is better suited in areas that receive very little precipitation and no high winds.
- A-frame – Depending on the company you choose to purchase your new structure from, this roof style may also be known as boxed-eave and A-frame horizontal. The horizontal panels running side to side allow this roof to stand strong during some high winds and light precipitation.
- Vertical – This roof style has been designed and engineered for all climate types but is highly-recommended for harsh weather conditions and buildings longer than 36’. It is installed with additional framing pieces for added strength and protection, as well as vertically-oriented paneling that easily channels all debris off the roof.
FEATURES OF TRIPLE WIDE METAL CARPORTS
Our goal at Coast to Coast Carports is for each customer to fall in love with their metal carport each time they see it. And with our large selection of customization options, it’s easy for us to achieve this goal! Put your imagination to the test with our customizations and design a building that your neighbors will wish was theirs. You can find a list below containing a select few of our customization options:
- Pick the perfect color for your walls, roof, and trim with our 17 available color options. Do you want the entire structure to match? Do you want each component to stand out? The decision is ultimately yours!
- Would you like your carport partially-enclosed or fully-open? You can opt to have additional side panels added for extra protection. Or if you prefer full-enclosure, you can have your carport converted into a garage.
- Choose between our standard 14-gauge framing or stronger, thicker 12-gauge framing. While both provide years of structural integrity, the best option depends on your building’s size and the weather in your area.
- While we provide standard sizes for all our buildings, you can choose your own with assistance from one of our professional building specialists. Be sure to consider possible upgrades for the future as this will also affect the size of your structure.
COMMON USES OF THREE CAR CARPORTS
If you have two or more vehicles that require coverage or a substantial amount of equipment, our three-car carports might just be the solution for you. What people might not realize about this type of carport is they can perform a number of functions other than sheltering vehicles and equipment.
- In order for farmers, ranchers, crop producers, and others in the agricultural field to complete their every-day tasks, their equipment must be in good condition as well as their horses and livestock. Without proper shelter, keeping your equipment running smoothly and animals in good health can be difficult. However, with one of our triple wide carports, these tasks have never been easier!
- Have you recently invested in a camper or RV? While your home-on-the-road will provide your family with memories and years of joy, you’ll want to protect them when you aren’t traveling. Our 3-car carports are the perfect size for sheltering larger vehicles such as these.
- These metal structures can also function as the perfect park pavilion, picnic area for family gatherings, or even a venue for prom and other events. No more worrying about the weather ruining your barbecues, get-togethers, and parties!
- If you’re in need of storage space, you should also consider adding some utility space to your three-car carport. By enclosing the back area of the carport, you can utilize the space as a shed for secure storage.
ADVANTAGES TO INVESTING IN A TRIPLE WIDE CARPORT
When comparing our triple-wide carports to other building styles, the first initial difference people see is the generous amount of space. However, these carports have so much more to offer customers than just their large size.
- Fire, Pest, and Rot-Resistant
- Versatile Design
- Little Required Maintenance
Even though our 3-car carports offer a generous amount of open space for your vehicles and other property, you also have the option to choose your own custom dimensions. The standard width for this structure type starts between 26’ and 30’, while the length starts around 21’ and goes up in 5’ increments. When you are deciding on the dimensions of the steel building, be sure to take any and all future upgrades and needs into consideration. While you can order a carport that is too small for all your needs, you can never order a structure that’s too big! If you would like assistance choosing the dimensions, just contact one of our building specialists today.
THREE CAR CARPORTS – AFFORDABLE FOR EVERYONE!
The first question people to tend to ask is, “How much will a triple wide metal carport cost?” Well, the best answer we can give you is that the price depends on certain factors, such as the dimensions you choose, the customization options you add, and the manufacturer you order from. But with all these factors to take into consideration, we don’t want you to worry about being able to afford your dream structure. We offer two excellent rent-to-own and financing programs for those customers who could use a little financial boost. Your building specialist can provide more information regarding these services.
WE HAVE IT ALL AT COAST TO COAST CARPORTS
“The customer is always right.” This saying is one that has been around for centuries, used in a variety of industries and businesses. And at Coast to Coast Carports, we live by this motto. No matter what their needs may be or what their financial status looks like, we guarantee each customer will get what they want. If you’re ready to finally get the building you’ve been dreaming about, give one of our building specialists a call today to get started.