Trying to find a spacious place to expand your business, maintain your vehicles and equipment, or simply escape from reality can be difficult. But despite failed attempts to get what you need, we have just what you’re looking for here at Coast to Coast Carports. Our metal workshop buildings provide the perfect place for work and play, all while offering a little peace and quiet.
- Ultra-strong, corrosion-resistant galvanized steel framing.
- Ability to withstand heavy snowfall, high winds, & strong earthquakes.
- Versatile in nature, can be designed for any application.
- Backed by a 20-year rust-through warranty on 12-gauge steel framing.
Explore All Workshops
BENEFITS OF STEEL WORKSHOP BUILDINGS
The workshop buildings we provide here at Coast to Coast Carports are specifically designed to make life much easier for you. From increasing your overall property value, to providing your belongings with protection, to helping you save money in the long run, they’re a reliable storage solution no matter what your needs may be. There are several other qualities about our metal workshops that make them the best option for you, including those listed below.
- Affordable – At Coast to Coast, we don’t want you to worry about being able to fit your dream workshop into your budget. So, in addition to the great prices we offer with all our products, we also provide access to two of the best rent-to-own and financing services in the industry. You can find more information about these programs on our website or you can give us a call today.
- Durable – Engineered with the finest steel products available in the industry, all our structures are built to last. Unlike its wooden counterparts, steel is able to stand strong for years to come, no matter what the weather conditions in your area may be.
- Little Required Maintenance – During manufacturing, the steel components used for our products undergo a galvanization process where they are dipped in a hot zinc coating. Because they have this added layer of protection, the maintenance required is much less than other building materials.
- Fully Customizable – From the roof that completes your structure, to the color of the roof and walls, to the foundation your structure is installed on, every aspect of your unit is fully customizable. You can choose from our wide range of customization options to complete your ideal workshop building.
ROOF STYLES AT COAST TO COAST CARPORTS
Selecting the right roof style for your custom steel workshop building is one of the most important decisions you’ll make during the design process. Not only does the roof of your structure protect your property from becoming damaged, but it adds to the overall structural integrity of the unit. We have three roofing options available here at Coast to Coast Carports, each with their own design and unique set of advantages. We’ve listed them out below with some information to better help you make a decision.
- Regular Roof – When compared to our other roof styles, the regular design is the most economical and least expensive option we have. They’re designed with a bent transition that goes from the roof of the structure to its legs, as well as trim on both ends of the unit. Regular roofs are most often purchased for residential and agricultural buildings and best suited for areas with mild weather conditions.
- A-Frame Horizontal Roof – Often referred to as boxed-eave, our A-frame horizontal roofs are primarily used in areas that may receive some high winds, but very light precipitation. The main advantage of investing in this roofing system is the ability to own an A-frame style structure for a price much lower than that of a vertical roof.
- Vertical Roof – Of the three roofing options offered here at Coast to Coast, our vertical style is the most durable, reliable, and longest lasting. Designed and installed with additional framing pieces, they are highly recommended for areas prone to extreme weather conditions. Vertical roofs are also required for structures that have a length of 36′ or more.
CUSTOMIZE EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR WORKSHOP BUILDING
Despite how detailed or simple your vision for a custom workshop building may be, we guarantee you’ll get exactly what you need and want here at Coast to Coast Carports. We provide one of the largest collections of customization options for you to choose from, ranging from foundation types, to colors, to different gauges of framing and sheet metal. When you think of our steel workshops, we want you to think of them as a blank slate – you can start wherever you want to. You can find a few of our available features listed below.
- Additional Panels
- Standard and Premium Colors
- Foundation Types
POSSIBLE APPLICATIONS FOR METAL WORKSHOPS
Based on both your current and anticipated needs, these fully enclosed workshops can be used for a wide range of purposes. Whether it’s for work, play, or relaxation, you can do most anything you wish with them. We’ve provided a few of the residential, agricultural, and commercial applications below. You can choose to use them as inspiration or use them as the purpose of your structure, but no matter what you choose, make sure it brings your dream to life.
- Storage Unit
- Automotive Repair Shop
- Animal Shelter
SIZES AND PRICES OF STEEL WORKSHOP BUILDING
After you’ve decided how to use your custom workshop building, the next step will be to choose its width, length, and height. And while making this decision, it’s important that you take all anticipated needs into consideration as well as your current needs. There are a variety of standard sizes to choose from here at Coast to Coast, but you can also choose to customize the dimensions of your structure. If you aren’t sure what size dimensions will best suit your intended purpose, you can always give us a call at +1 (866) 681-7846 to speak with one of our friendly building specialists.
When it comes to the price of your metal workshop, there are several factors that must be taken into consideration first. These include the size dimensions of your unit, its install location, added customization options, manufacturer, and certification. And though it may seem overwhelming at first, there are options available if the price of your workshop has gone over your budget. You can find more information about our rent-to-own and financing programs on our website, or you can give us a call today.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A PREFAB WORKSHOP BUILDING
Choosing to invest in a custom steel workshop building is a big decision, one that you should really consider every aspect of before jumping in with both feet first. It isn’t just about the price of the structure, it’s about where you plan to have it installed, the local building codes and permits required by your county, the site preparations that should be completed first, and much more. We understand how confusing this can all be, so if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us today at +1 (866) 681-7846 or send us a message through our website.
In addition to our fair prices, outstanding customer service, and fully customizable products, we also have a passion for helping people find what they need. Unlike other companies in the metal building industry, we strive to help you find a solution that will provide you with everything you need and want for years to come. So, instead of continuing to put off your dreams, give us a call today and let us help make those dreams come true. We can’t wait to help you find the perfect solution for your way of life!