Metal Horse Stalls
Keeping your horses and livestock protected is critical to their health, which is why we recommend investing in a reliable, long lasting, yet affordable prefab horse stall barn. Our metal horse stalls are specifically designed to protect your equine family safe and healthy for years to come. These structures can also be designed with additional space for a tack room or space for storing your agricultural equipment.
- Top-quality farm building, available at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Functional yet attractive, to house your livestock, grain, or farm machinery.
- Endless size options to choose from to fit your needs.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed all current local building codes and loads.
Popular Metal Horse Stalls
ADVANTAGES OF METAL EQUESTRIAN SHELTERS
Not only do our custom horse stalls provide enough interior space for individual stalls to be installed with room to spare, but they are also one of the most affordable agricultural buildings available at Coast to Coast. In addition to their affordable price tags, there are several other benefits you stand to gain by investing in one of these structures.
- Durable – The primary advantage of investing in a steel horse stall is how durable the material really is. These unique structures are designed to withstand varying weather conditions and daily wear and tear for extended periods of time without compromising its quality of functionality. This is one of the most important factors about metal buildings because chances are, you’re planning to use it for years to come.
- Fully Customizable – No two customers are just alike, which means no two metal horse stalls will ever be the same. This is why steel is the perfect building material for most any need you have. Though many people make the assumption that they are bland and can’t have a unique look to them, it couldn’t be further from the truth. And not only do they come in a variety of sizes and styles, but you can also customize every aspect to your specifications.
- Easy to Install – Another great feature about our horse stalls and horse stall kits is that they’re easy to install. Because they’re pre-cut and pre-drilled before arriving on site, they can easily be put together and be ready-to-go within a matter of days or weeks, depending on local weather conditions and the overall size of the structure.
- Versatile Design – Not only can these versatile structures fulfill a variety of agricultural needs, but they can also fulfill a variety of residential and commercial purposes. This is great for customers who plan to use their structure for a different purpose or for someone whose plans may change unexpectedly.
AVAILABLE ROOFING SYSTEMS AT COAST TO COAST CARPORTS
The roof of your horse stall is one of its most important aspects, not only because it keeps your property protected but because it also adds to the structural integrity of your unit. There are three available roofing systems offered here at Coast to Coast, including a regular, A-frame horizontal and vertical design.
- Regular Roof – Regular roofs, which were the first roofing system used in the construction world, are also the most economical option available. Not only are they installed with horizontal paneling to easily channel all rain and snow off the ends of the structure, but they also include rounded edges to better protect your vehicles from driving rain. Although they’re reliable, they are only recommended for areas with mild weather conditions due to their simple design.
- A-Frame Horizontal Roof – Often referred to as boxed-eave, our A-frame horizontal roof styles are another excellent option for keeping your property safe and secure. Similar to our regular roofs, they are also installed with horizontally oriented panels. But because they have such a unique design, they are better suited to areas that may receive some high winds and very light precipitation.
- Vertical Roof – Of the three available roofing systems, the vertical style is the most durable and most popular. They’re designed with vertical panels that channel all rain, snow and fallen leaves off the sides of the structure, as well as additional framing pieces for extra protection. While they’re made for all climate types, they’re best suited for areas prone to extreme weather conditions.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR VERY OWN STEEL HORSE STALL
Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we give you the power to design your own steel structure and customize it to your exact specifications. And it’s not only a few features you can customize, it’s the entire building! With our online 3D Color Planner, you can also see what your unit will look like once installed. A few of our customization options include, but aren’t limited to, the following items.
- Roof Styles
- Size Dimensions
- Anchoring Systems
POSSIBLE APPLICATIONS FOR METAL HORSE STALLS
We provide top-of-the-line prefab horse stalls for most any need here at Coast to Coast Carports. And because we understand that every person has unique needs to fulfill when it comes to sizes, storage and other concerns, we make sure there are options to choose from. No matter what your specific needs may be, you can count on one of our custom horse stalls to provide a quiet, safe and enjoyable space for your horses. A few of their other accommodations include the following items listed below.
- Loafing Shed
- Storage Unit
- Outdoor Workspace
- Tack Room
PREFAB HORSE STALL SIZES AND PRICES
When it comes to choosing the correct size dimensions for your prefab horse stall, you need to keep your budget, current needs, anticipated needs and available space in mind. If you plan to expand your equine family or include a storage room, you’ll need to be sure your structure allows for enough space. You can choose from our standard size dimensions or you can choose to customize your own size dimensions. Either way, it’s important to remember that the size of your agricultural building will influence the price you pay.
In addition to the size dimensions of your structure, its added customization options, install location, manufacturer and certification will also affect its overall cost. If you’re working with a budget, it’s important that you customize the structure to fulfill your needs rather than your wants. However, there are two excellent rent-to-own and financing programs available if you would like additional financial help. You can find more information on our website about these programs or you can give one of our representatives a phone call today.
HORSE STALL KITS
If you’re a DIYer or someone who simply wants to save a little money, one of our horse stall kits might be the perfect solution for you. These building kits are just alike our other products; however, they’re specifically made for you to put the structure up yourself. While they are available for more affordable prices, there is a slight risk to investing in one of these kits. We recommend having a professional contractor on site in the case of an emergency. For more information about these kits, give us a call today or visit our website to learn more.
Coast to Coast understands how important it is that you provide your horses with a safe living facility. This is why many equine enthusiasts choose to partner with us for all their horse stall needs. Not only do we provide them with the ideal solution, but we make sure it’s a solution they can afford. Give us a call today at +1 (866) 681-7846 to speak with one of our professional building representatives about getting the horse shelter you need.