Single Car Garage
We’ve all been there before… your car is covered in pollen, buried under feet of snow, or is baking in the hot summer sun. When you aren’t out on the road, your car is constantly exposed to harsh weather conditions. But with a single-car garage from Coast to Coast Carports, you won’t have to worry about the condition of your car anymore!
- Made from top-of-the-line American steel, tough and built to last.
- Completely customizable, perfect for your custom projects or storing cars.
- Available both in 14-gauge steel frames and 12-gauge steel frames.
- Insulation available to protect your metal garage for many years to come.
Explore One Car Garages
ROOF STYLES FOR ONE CAR GARAGES
Even if you only have one vehicle, investing in one of our prefab metal garages will add to its life by simply keeping it sheltered from everything Mother Nature may throw your way. And to ensure your vehicle has the best possible protection for years to come, we offer three roof styles to top your garage off with.
The regular roof is the most economical style offered throughout the metal building industry. Its corrugated ridges run from end to end are perfect for shading your vehicle from the sun and keeping light rain out as well.
Also known as boxed-eave and A-frame horizontal, this roof style is best suited for areas that do not experience harsh weather conditions. While it provides reliable protection, it is not recommended for areas with high winds or heavy snowfall.
This roof style is perfect for all weather conditions, such as accumulating snow or driving rain. The vertically-oriented panels easily channel all rain, snow, fallen leaves, and other debris off the sides of the roof and away from the foundation. It is recommended for structures longer than 36’.
APPLICATIONS OF SINGLE CAR GARAGES
You may think that a metal garage is just too much for one vehicle, but they can actually be used for so much more than a place to park your car. Each of our steel buildings are designed and engineered to be versatile, able to fulfill almost any need that you may have.
- Storage : Everyone has a place in their home, be it a room or a closet, where they store all their junk out of the way. Get rid of all the clutter! Take your boxes full of memories, old sporting gear, and other belongings out to the garage. Out of sight, out of mind.
- Workshop : Are you in need of a place to enjoy your hobby? Whether it be painting, photography, music, or woodworking, our single-car garages provide the perfect amount of space for your needs.
- Office Space : If you are looking for a quiet place for your side business to prosper, your search is over. No more mixing papers up, hunting for the right folder, or being interrupted every five minutes.
- Shelter : Or you can simply use your garage for its intended purpose: sheltering your vehicle. Your car is most likely the second biggest financial investment you make after your home, so why not park it in your garage? Not only will you extend its life, but you’ll get the maximum return on your investment.
ADVANTAGES OF 1-CAR GARAGES
It’s a no-brainer, garages supply the perfect place to keep your vehicles and belongings safe and secure. But there are so many other advantages to investing in a garage besides providing protection!
- Easy Install
- Enhances Property Value
- Fire and Pest Resistant
The list could go on and on! To put it simply, our 1 car prefab garages at Coast to Coast Carports are beneficial in every way imaginable. If you would like to speak with one of our building specialists about what our garages have to offer, just give us a call today.
Before we can assemble your metal garage, you must clear your installation site of all debris and vegetation, have it leveled, and make sure it is accessible to our delivery crew. If there is more than a 50-foot difference between the delivery truck and your site, additional labor fees will be charged. In order for the installation to go as smoothly and quickly as possible, you (the customer) must obtain all required permits and ensure there are no obstacles that will impede our delivery.
1 CAR GARAGE SIZES
The size of your garage will depend on several factors, included its intended use. Once you decide what you will use the steel building for, you need to take your funds into consideration. Will your customized garage go over your budget? Will you have money left over for more customizations or a new project? Would it be best to apply for our financing or rent-to-own services? Our standard single car garages usually go up to 18’ wide, but you can choose customized dimensions to suit your needs.
SINGLE CAR GARAGE PRICES
The cost of your single car garage varies on several factors, including the size of your garage, delivery site location, the manufacturer, and any added customizations. While it may seem costly, that couldn’t be further from the truth! Each of our prices are customized to the customers’ needs and budget, ensuring everyone gets exactly what they want. And for customers who need a little financial assistance, we offer two excellent financing and rent-to-own programs for everyone.
BUY A QUALITY ONE CAR GARAGE AT COAST TO COAST CARPORTS
Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we are known for our quality materials, excellent customer service, and the belief we have that customers should be educated on their product. From the first point of contact, to after the initial sale of your building, we’re to help every step of the way. We take care of our family here at Coast to Coast, and that’s exactly what our customers are to us: family. So, what are you waiting for? Call one of our friendly building specialists today at