Clear Span Buildings
If what you need in your structure is enough space and flexibility, then you’re at the right place. Clear span buildings are a type of self-supporting structure built to be low maintenance and extremely customizable. Space is never a bad feature in a building, and you shouldn’t pass up the opportunity to decorate and design your facility as you wish. Coast to Coast Carports has experienced teams in place to assist you in the planning and designing of your clear span building.
Check out our wide range of prefab steel buildings, commercial clear span buildings, fully enclosed metal buildings, and more at the best prices in the market.
Call Coast to Coast Carports today at (866) 681-7846 to ask about free and fast delivery for your clean span metal structures.
- Ultra-strong, corrosion-resistant galvanized steel framing.
- Ability to withstand heavy snowfall, high winds, & strong earthquakes.
- Versatile in nature, can be designed for any application.
- Backed by a 20-year rust-through warranty on 12-gauge steel framing.
Explore Clear Span Buildings
34x40x14 A-Frame All Vertical Fully Enclosed Colonial
- $1281.4136 Months
- $1174.6348 Months
- $1057.1760 Months
About Clear Span Buildings
What do you need to know about clear span buildings? What specific details are interesting and could be helpful in your hunt for the perfect metal structure?
The one unique thing about clear span metal buildings is that they do not rely on support columns. It means that these buildings have interior space that is wide-open for your use and needs. What makes this more interesting is that clear span buildings are also more durable and strong than your average building. It makes them the perfect candidate for any structure with large and heavy duties.
Many people have deployed clear span buildings for agribusiness, hangars, storage facilities, warehouses, and so on. You can also remodel the space to serve as a gym, workshop, or storage space. If you need to know more about clear span buildings from Coast to Coast Carports, call a building specialist now at (866) 681-7846.
The Versatility of Clear Span Metal Buildings
Clear span structures are the best type of building to own, and that is because they can be converted or remodeled into virtually anything. Clear span buildings are available to serve all purposes for as long as you need them — indeed, this is one of the most compelling calling cards of this building.
Here are some of the things you can use your clear span structure for:
- Agricultural: agricultural businesses are always in the market for a strong, durable, and spacious building for a myriad of purposes. If you’re in the agricultural business, you can use clear span buildings for storage purposes and be content that whatever you put inside has the best protection building engineering has to offer.
- Commercial: you can also use clear span buildings for commercial purposes. It can serve as an office building complex, workshop buildings, churches, aircraft hangars, and restaurants.
- Industrial: for an industrial building, you need a structure that is not only durable but also has plenty of space. Maneuverability and durability are essential for industrial facilities, and clear span buildings have these qualities and more.
- Recreational: as said earlier, whatever you need clear span structures for, they are ready and can be easily customized to fit your needs. You can use this building for several recreational activities, including indoor riding, basketball court, gym, swimming pool, and so on.
- Residential: clear span buildings can also serve residential purposes. Yes, it can be redesigned and customized for living purposes. The space and flexibility will make designing and customization choices fun.
Features and Customization Options of Clear Span Steel Buildings
Compared to traditional wooden structures, clear span buildings have specific design and manufacturing peculiarities that define them and add to their appeal. The building is also easy to customize, and Coast to Coast Carports aims to make sure you have all the options at your disposal.
The company offers customers considerable flexibility for customization options. For clear span buildings, the company has a width cap of 80 inches with no maximum length. Other customization options include flexibility in your choice of windows and doors (you have the option of walk-in, roll up and garage doors). You also have options for insulation panels and interior designs.
Some customizable features include:
- Foundation: you have significant flexibility in the choice of foundation to use. Professionals advise that you use a concrete foundation for a stable base and that your outer 1.5′ of the pad (the footer) is at least 2’ deep for the right support.
- Pitches: generally, Coast to Coast Carports allows customers to choose their roof type and roof pitches. It would be best if you understood that roof pitches are determined by your building’s size and the purpose it is required to serve. The standard roof pitch for clear span roofs is 3/12 pitch.
- Installation Time: like all metal buildings, the manufacturing and delivery of clear span buildings depend on raw materials’ availability. These factors also determine the installation time. On average, your installation schedule might stretch from days to weeks, depending on the size of your clear span building.
- Additional costs: because of the unique nature of clear span building construction, customers should expect to pay some fees for freight, forklift, engineering designs, and certifications. It would help if you understood that these additional charges don’t take up to 5% of total costs.
- Color Options: another critical option available to you is the color option. Coast to Coast Carports offers you flexibility in choosing what to paint your building. The company presents you with 13 color options that include: Barn Red, Black, Burgundy, Clay, Earth Brown, Evergreen, Pebble Beige, Pewter Gray, Quaker Gray, Rawhide, Slate Blue, White, and Sandstone.
- Insulation: insulation is essential for your clear span building as it ensures temperature and energy regulation. Insulation also helps to keep your structure and its contents safe. Coast to Coast Carports offers you the flexibility to choose from the most effective type of insulation -- Prodex Total Insulation.
The team of expert designers at Coast to Coast Carports stands ready to assist you in your customization choices. All you need to do is to place a call today at (866) 681-7846.
Clear Span Building Prices and Financing Options
Although Coast to Coast Carports offers highly competitive prices for their clear span products, the company realizes that not everyone can afford or has the budget to buy a clear span building in a go. Many factors can cause the rise in the total cost of a clear span building. Some of those factors include your customization choices, location, and so on.
Coast to Coast Carports has financing options available to assist you in your dream of owning a clear span building.
The financial prospects are highly flexible and can fit your peculiar realities. Some of the options include rent-to-own options and traditional financing. Call Coast to Coast Carports at (866) 681-7846 for more information on financing programs.
Benefits of Clear Span Structures
So much has been said about how clear span buildings are the perfect structure you need for your business (whatever it is), but what about the extra value or benefit you gain from using clear span buildings?
If you want to invest in a clear span building and need more motivation to make this worthy investment, you can look into this, and you’ll find some benefits of owning clear span buildings.
- Versatility: the dedicated team builds clear span buildings with several materials, including metal components. You can remodel the space to fit any purpose and use.
- Customizations: as mentioned earlier, these types of buildings are easy to customize and remodel. You can convert a clear span building that once functioned as a gym or an aircraft hangar.
- Flexibility: flexibility of purpose is also one of the essential benefits you accrue from using clear span buildings. This building has enough space, and trained consultants can help with a unique design to serve several purposes.
- Cost efficiency: clear span buildings over great value for money returns — they are low maintenance buildings. They also help to conserve energy, thereby reducing your bills.
- Weather protection: these buildings offer excellent protection from weather conditions. Experts build clear span buildings to be strong and durable enough to withstand the worst type of weather.
Clear Span Building Kits
If you want to save on installation fees or have the urge to show off your Do-It-Yourself skills, Coast to Coast Carports has the perfect opportunity for you. The clear span building kits from Coast to Coast Carports are affordable and contain everything you’ll need to install your clear span building successfully. You also have to understand buying clear span building kits and installing them does not make your building substandard — the DIY kits contain the same high-quality steel components and materials. Call Coast to Coast Carports at (866) 681-7846 to get your DIY kits and install your customized clear span building.
Upgrade Your Property with Clear Span Steel Buildings Today
Coast to Coast Carports is the leading metal building manufacturer in the industry. They have all the expertise and experience you’ll need to build, deliver, and install your clear span buildings. Coast to Coast Carports also has that x-factor that other metal building manufacturers lack. The company values customer trust and satisfaction -- and offers an exclusive 20-year rust-through warranty to prove it! Call Coast to Coast Carports at (866) 681-7846 to order affordable clear span structures today.