2 Car Metal Garages
Whether it’s your vehicle, outdoor equipment, or gardening tools, you should protect your property the right way. And here at Coast to Coast Carports, our two-car metal garage is the perfect solution for all your storage needs. Double car garages can fit two vehicles comfortably side by side with room to spare. Many people think of garages as a luxury they can live without, but when they are used for their intended purposes, you’ll wonder why you never used it before.
- Made from top-of-the-line American steel, tough and built to last.
- Completely customizable, perfect for your custom projects or storing cars.
- Available both in 14-gauge steel frames and 12-gauge steel frames.
- Insulation available to protect your metal garage for many years to come.
Explore All Two Car Garages
BENEFITS OF TWO CAR METAL GARAGES
The steel garages we provide customers at Coast to Coast Carports are much more than simple storage units or additional parking space. They are more versatile, structurally sound, and longer-lasting than those made of other building materials. You can check out a few of their benefits below:
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Quick Installation
APPLICATIONS FOR DOUBLE CAR GARAGES
The most common use for our two-car garages is additional parking space and protection from the elements. However, there are so many ways to take advantage of everything our double car metal garages have to offer.
- Gardening Area – Most gardeners spend their time outside creating or modifying their beautiful gardens, or simply piddling around their yard. And without a place to go clean off before stepping in your home can be difficult when you’re covered in dirt. But with one of our double garages, you could have the perfect storage area for your gardening tools, equipment, and a wash station where you can clean up.
- Workspace – If you’re a mechanic, carpenter, or do-it-yourselfer, you understand the importance of having a quiet place to work. With a 2-car garage, you’ll have plenty of space to complete all your projects without moving your vehicle or equipment. You can add a few cabinets, benches, and gearboxes to provide the perfect amount of storage space for all your necessities.
- Additional Housing – If you already have plenty of parking space for your current vehicle/s, you might want to consider using your new metal building as a guest house. Add a touch of color, some electricity and plumbing, furniture, and a little décor to make the perfect guest house for all your visitors.
- Privacy – As nice as they may be, sometimes you don’t want to, or you can’t stop and chit-chat with your neighbors. With a double car metal garage, you can avoid those long-drawn conversations by simply pulling inside and unloading your car there.
If you’ve purchased one of our two-car garages and have used it for more than storage space, we would love to hear your feedback! Send us an email or call us today.
AVAILABLE ROOF STYLES
The roof style you choose to complete your metal building with is very important to its life-span and structural integrity. This feature will take the brunt of Mother Nature’s forces, keeping your vehicles and other belongings protected.
- Regular (Good) – If you do not experience high winds, heavy rainfall, or heavy snowfall in your area, we recommend the regular roof. This style is our most economical option, as well as the original roof design used in this industry. Its manufactured and installed with rounded-edges and horizontally-oriented paneling.
- A-frame (Better) – You may have heard this roof style referred to as an A-frame horizontal or boxed-eave. Similar to the regular roof, it is also installed with horizontal paneling; however, it is better suited for areas with some high winds and very little rain or snowfall.
- Vertical (Best) – Our vertical roof is the most popular, top-selling option offered at Coast to Coast. It is designed and manufactured with additional framing pieces and vertically-oriented panels. While it’s engineered to withstand all weather conditions, the vertical roof is recommended for areas with inclement weather and structures with a length of 36’ or longer.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR 2 CAR GARAGE
We give our customers full control over the look of their own structures. While we may offer some advice, the decision is ultimately yours. And when you create your dream garage, you can get it just the way you want it. Choose your ideal color combination from our collection of 17 colors. You can also choose the number of walk-in and garage doors you want as well as the windows. And with our 3D Color Planner, you can do it all from the comfort of your couch! Sit back and watch your dream structure come to life.
PRICES FOR DOUBLE CAR METAL GARAGES
“How much will my two-car metal garage cost?” In most cases, this is the first question customers tend to ask. And while we have standard garage sizes and prices, the final cost varies on several factors. The size of your garage, your chosen customizations, and your location all play an important role in finalizing your quote for the building. But there’s no need to worry! We offer rent-to-own and financing programs for customers who need a little help affording their dream garage.
RENT OR FINANCE YOUR TWO CAR GARAGE
Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we offer two excellent rent-to-own and financing programs to provide financial assistance for customers who might need it. Read below for more information regarding both programs:
- We are more than happy to help make the process of purchasing a metal carport, garage, or other structure easy and hassle-free. But there are a few things you need to know about our financing process. We do require a certain amount of money upfront; this is not included in our 10% down payment. You must also be a homeowner to quality. We do offer affordable monthly rates, and you don’t have to worry about the payments until we deliver and install your building.
- Not all customers are in a position to purchase a steel building up front, and we understand that. But that’s no reason to leave your vehicles uncovered or property unprotected! We’re happy to work with all our customers, no matter their budget. This convenient program allows clients to pay on their own timeframe. There is no credit check required and you can be approved the same day you apply.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
Before we can install your building on the designated site, there are several things that must be completed. All customers are responsible for contacting their local ordinances to obtain all permits and information regarding building codes, underground lines, pipes, etc. You, the customer, are also responsible for having a level foundation ready for installation. The site must also be accessible, if there is more than a 50-foot difference between the delivery truck and the install site, additional labor fees may be charged.
WHY COAST TO COAST IS THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU
At Coast to Coast Carports, we aim to deliver high-quality work with the best possible customer service. Our customers are the top priority, keeping our focus solely on their needs and their happiness. We look forward to working with all our customers, and if you’re ready to get started today, call us at +1 (866) 681-7846. Our friendly building specialists are here to help you in any way they can.