Regular Roof Barns
Regular roof metal barns are the most economical and affordable agricultural building available in the metal building industry today. Designed with horizontally oriented panels and unique round edges, they’re best suited to withstand mild weather conditions. Due to its simple framing, regular roofs are also much easier to install. If you’re looking for a cost-effective, yet reliable source of storage and protection, a regular roof barn will do just the trick.
- Top-quality farm building, available at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Functional yet attractive, to house your livestock, grain, or farm machinery.
- Endless size options to choose from to fit your needs.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed all current local building codes and loads.
Popular Regular Style Barns
REGULAR ROOF PREFAB BARN APPLICATIONS
Traditional wooden barns, which were once the only available solution for all your farming needs, are no longer being utilized as a reliable answer for agricultural purposes. Unlike their wooden counterparts, our regular roof steel barn buildings are built to last. Their versatile galvanized steel framing is designed to fulfill a variety of residential, agricultural and commercial needs. We’ve listed a few of the possible applications below for consideration.
- Storage for Agricultural Equipment – As a farmer or rancher, it’s essential that your farming equipment continues to run smoothly throughout the years. And without a proper source of protection, this can prove to be a difficult task. With a custom regular metal garage from Coast to Coast, you can rest assured knowing your property will be safe, secure and running smoothly for years to come.
- Animal Shelter – In addition to keeping your horses and livestock protected from Mother Nature’s brutal forces, you can also use one of these versatile structures as a shelter for your pets. Whether you plan to open a foster care program for animals or simply protect them from harsh weather conditions, our versatile structures can do it all.
- Outdoor Workshop – Having a peaceful, designated area to get your work done is essential to someone who has an in-home company or simply works from home. And if you don’t have an in-home office, one of our regular roof metal barn buildings is a great option for the peace and quiet you desire. You can design the layout of the structure to have multiple offices or one primary office for your needs.
- Veterinary Clinic – When it comes to horses, cattle, and other farming animals, it can be difficult to find an affordable veterinarian to take care of them. One of our regular roof barns can be the perfect space for a new veterinary clinic. Or if you prefer, you can open a clinic specifically for horses and cattle.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN REGULAR STYLE STEEL BARN
Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we give you full control over both the layout and design of your regular roof barn building. And with such a large collection of customization options to choose from, you can have peace of mind knowing you’ll be getting exactly what you paid for and much more. A few of these customizations include, but aren’t limited to, the following options.
- Roof Styles
- Size Dimensions
- Anchoring Systems
If you’d like to know more about our customization options, feel free to reach out to us at (insert number here) or visit our website to try our custom 3D Building Estimator.
ADVANTAGES OF INVESTING IN A METAL BARN
Our regular style steel barns provide the perfect space for most every agricultural need you may have. These ample, fully enclosed shelters barns are also much more than just a simple shelter. They have a number of benefits you stand to gain by investing in one of these structures, including the following.
- Durable Steel Framing
- Versatile Design
- Fully Customizable
- Energy Efficient
SIZES AND PRICES OF REGULAR ROOF PREFAB BARNS
In addition to the many customization options you can choose from, you can also choose the size dimensions of your structure. While there are standard widths, lengths, and heights you can choose from, we also give you the option to customize the dimensions of your barn. It’s important to keep in mind that the size dimensions of your structure will affect the price you have to pay. If you aren’t sure what size barn will fulfill your needs, one of our building specialists will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.
When finalizing the price of your regular style steel barn, there are several factors that will need to be taken into consideration to ensure its accuracy. These include the size dimensions of your structure, its additional customization options, install location, certification, and the manufacturer’s pricing process. With our manufacturer partnerships throughout the U.S., we have the ability to provide you with a price you can afford.
COAST TO COAST LEAD TIMES
Our lead times at Coast to Coast vary based on several factors, including the weather in your area, the structure you’re investing in and the amount of orders for that location. While there are several factors that must be considered, we also have some of the shortest lead times in the metal building industry. Once your order is complete and the papers have been signed, the lead time for your structure will start. More often than not, it will be 4 to 6 weeks before the barn building is delivered and installed, but you can contact the manufacturer for an up-to-date time frame.
GET THE BARN YOU NEED TODAY!
No matter how detailed or simple your ideal steel barn may be, we guarantee you can get it here at Coast to Coast Carports. Not only do we provide a variety of metal buildings and customization options to choose from, but we also provide the best customer service in the industry. You can give us a call today at (866) 681-7846 or visit our website to speak with one of our building representatives about getting the farm building you need.