Metal Barn Prices
When you are ready to invest in a new barn, you are sure to take the time to check out the available options. Metal barns are the best choice for any property owner and will ensure that your animals, vehicles, and equipment are always kept as safe as possible. We love prefab metal barns because they are durable, versatile and offer you the best protection from fire, weather, and pests. Find out more about the metal barns kits you can buy from Coast to Coast Carports today!
- Top-quality farm building, available at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Functional yet attractive, to house your livestock, grain, or farm machinery.
- Endless size options to choose from to fit your needs.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed all current local building codes and loads.
Explore Metal Barn Prices
50x25x16-12-10 All Vertical Barn
- $985.4536 Months
- $903.3348 Months
- $813.0060 Months
36x40 Aframe Metal Barn
- $968.1836 Months
- $887.5048 Months
- $798.7560 Months
32x30x12 A-frame Colonial Barn
- $569.1936 Months
- $521.7648 Months
- $469.5860 Months
44x30x12 A-Frame Barn w/Lean To
- $957.0736 Months
- $877.3148 Months
- $789.5860 Months
32x35x12-11-10 Aframe Vertical Roof Barn
- $455.5636 Months
- $417.5948 Months
- $375.8360 Months
36x25x12 Aframe Colonial Barn
- $568.2836 Months
- $520.9348 Months
- $468.8360 Months
48x30x12 Straight Vertical Roof Barn
- $675.7636 Months
- $619.4448 Months
- $557.5060 Months
48x30x12 Aframe Vertical Roof Barn
- $658.8436 Months
- $603.9448 Months
- $543.5460 Months
44x50x12 Aframe Colonial Barn
- $1140.9136 Months
- $1045.8348 Months
- $941.2560 Months
48x35x16 Aframe Barn
- $1791.0236 Months
- $1641.7748 Months
- $1477.5960 Months
Pricing a Steel Barn Structure
When it comes to pricing metal barns, there is a wide range of factors that influence the final price. These factors include:
- Steel Price
- Building Styles and Size
- Roof Types
- Geographical location
- Building ends
When you choose Coast to Coast Carports, we are on hand and ready to help you get the best price without any unexpected or hidden charges along the way.
The Range of Prefab Metal Barns Available
Choosing a steel barn structure doesn’t need to be difficult, especially when there are so many different types to choose from. The most common metal barn kits we sell include:
- Regular Barn
- Horizontal Roof Barn
- Vertical Roof Barn
- Horse Barn
- Gambrel Barn
- Raised Centre Barn
- Straight Roof Barn
- Loafing sheds
- Horse stalls and shelters
- Riding arenas
Don’t worry if the barn you want is not listed, we can work with you to create a customized solution that fits your needs and your budget.
Why Metal Barns Are a Great Purchase
Steel barns are a great purchase because they have so much to offer. The main benefits you can look forward to includes:
- Quick to assemble: with the right tools and right people, you can install your new barn in less than a quarter of the time that it takes to build a traditionally-designed barn.
- Multi-purpose: from storing feed to creating a space for your animals, metal barns are highly versatile and can be used for a number of different purposes.
- Longer clear spans and open spaces: without the need for internal supports, a steel barn provides you with a wide-open space to use as you see fit.
- Virtually maintenance-free: steel is long-lasting and treated so that it doesn't get damaged when exposed to the elements, making it easier to maintain with fewer issues as the years go by.
- Long-lasting: built to last the test of time, metal buildings will easily last for more than fifty years without any issues.
- Customizable: create the space you want in the shape you want and with the accessories you want, as all our metal buildings are fully customizable.
The Varied Uses of a Metal Barn
Getting the most from your new building is sure to be at the top of your list, and this is never easier than when you choose a metal building. Some of the most common requests we get for new metal buildings include:
- Residential storage
- Riding Arenas
It’s also important to note that you can change the use of your building as you grow and change, making it a truly versatile option for you to enjoy.
Start Your Own Agricultural Business Today
If you are keen to use your new metal barn to its full potential, you may want to consider starting your own agricultural business. If this sounds like something you want to get involved in, then follow the steps listed below to get things started:
- Establish goals and objectives
- Write your clear, measurable goals
- Create a business plan
- Create a production plan
- Implement the plans
- Get the metal barn to start and boost your business
The Most Popular Metal Barn Sizes for You to Choose
If you are not sure which metal barn is the best for you, then you will first need to consider what you want to use the barn for. When you have your usage in mind, you can then move on to considering the size you will need to make it work for you. Some of the most common sizes include:
- 48x21 Barn
- 24x26 Raised Center Barn
- 54x36 Barn
- 40x31 Metal Barn
- 48x30 Barn
However, if these sizes don’t suit your needs, then all you need to do is speak to our team to come up with a size that works. Our customization options are as flexible as you need them to be so that you end up with the best barn solution possible – get in touch with our team today to find out more!
The Price of Your Metal Barn Kit
Getting a price for your new metal building is an important step in deciding whether you want to go ahead with your purchase or not. As each building is highly customized, we are not able to give you a price without first understanding your needs.
From paint colors to building accessories and floor plans to final sizing, there are factors that will affect your final price. If you can't afford it all up front, then we also have a number of financing options for you to choose from. Why not get in touch with our team to discuss the options available to you and then arrange a no-obligation quote?
Buy a Metal Barn Today from Coast to Coast Carports
If you are keen to get hold of a metal barn that you can trust and rely on, then the team at Coast to Coast Carports would love to help. Not only do we have decades of combined experience when it comes to steel, but we are also the leading manufacturer of metal buildings across the United States.
Each of our buildings comes with a 20-year warranty as well as free delivery on a date and time to suit you. Our range of buildings is impressive, and our commitment to quality customer care will ensure that you are happy with the service we provide as well as the building you buy. If you'd like to find out more or get a no-obligation quote, then we would love to hear from you – call us today at (866) 681-7846 to get started!