Buildings by Application
Metal buildings come in all shapes and sizes! At Coast to Coast Carports, we offer the widest range of metal buildings in the US so that you can use them for all your needs.
Explore Our Buildings By Applications
- Equiment Storage
- Farm and Livestock
- Hay Storage
- Retail Shop
- Self Storage
34x40x14 A-Frame All Vertical Fully Enclosed Colonial
- $1281.4136 Months
- $1174.6348 Months
- $1057.1760 Months
The Benefits of Prefab Metal Buildings
The great thing about metal structures is that they come with a long list of benefits that you can look forward to. We have shared the top four benefits below to give you an idea of what you can expect:
You can build anything with a steel building. They are so versatile that they are used in every industry, from residential to commercial.
This is because the materials are cheaper to purchase, and the tax on the finished property is lower because the building is seen as lower in value.
Extreme weather such as hail, wind, lightning, snow, etc., are no match for steel, and your building will last for many years to come.
Quick and Easy to Install
With fewer materials involved and parts prefabricated before delivery, steel structures are simple and quick to install.
Prefab Metal Buildings at Coast to Coast Carports
When you come to Coast to Coast Carports, you are sure to be impressed with the range of metal buildings you can choose from. From pre-designed metal structures to custom metal buildings, we will work with you to find the option that suits your needs. Check out some of the options we have available below:
Custom Metal Buildings
If you know what you are looking for and have some specific requirements, then why not work with us to design a building that matches your needs? From garages and sheds to houses and barns, there are a huge number of possibilities for you. Many people come to us when they need bespoke storage or multi-vehicle carports, but in reality, we can design anything that you want!
If you want to protect your vehicles from the weather, then a metal carport may be ideal. We offer a range of sizes and can create single, double, or multiple car carports with or without sides. Plus, we can provide the perfect carport solution regardless of whether you need a commercial or residential solution.
Protecting your car and having access to external storage is simple with our metal garages. When you choose Coast to Coast Carports, you can customize your new garage to suit your needs and get access to certified buildings if you live in an area that deals with extreme weather.
Storing animal feed, farm machinery, or agricultural equipment can be a nightmare if you are low on space. That's why a steel barn from Coast to Coast Carports is a great choice! Each building is durable, weather-proof, fire-resistant, and strong so that you can depend on it always. Plus, you can customize it to really fit in with what you need.
And more: Not only do Coast to Coast Carports provide the buildings listed above, but we also have a huge range of other metal building solutions that we can offer too! Contact our team at (866) 681-7846 to discuss your needs and find out all about our extensive range of prefabricated metal buildings.
Common Uses of Metal Structures from Coast to Coast Carports
While all our metal buildings can be customized to your specific needs, there are some common applications that we see time and time again. From agricultural use to residential, the possibilities are endless when you choose metal. The following applications are the most commonly used:
- Agriculture – from creating a place for your animals to live to adding extra storage for feed, equipment, and vehicles, agricultural usage is an affordable way to keep your land working for you.
- Commercial – whether you own a storage business or want to create a retail center, metal buildings are a great choice and can be fully customized to suit your needs and your budget.
- Governmental – local government budgets do not allow for expensive building materials, making steel the perfect choice. By installing steel buildings, your area will be able to support people while using the money available in the best possible way.
- Industrial – creating a sturdy industrial space that can withstand the weather, and the work that needs to be done is simple with steel. The safety it offers is enviable, and the customization options mean that you can place doors and windows wherever you need, making the perfect workshop or factory.
- Institutional – when your local area needs a new church, school, or hospital, why not opt for metal? Each building can be customized to your needs and will be delivered fast and free, ready to install so that the community’s needs can be met at speed.
- Recreational – as metal buildings are good for a tight budget, you will be able to create the recreational space you need. Plus, each building can be customized to house the sport or activity you want to offer.
- Residential – building a home from steel is not a new concept, and many people enjoy the strength and durability that their place offers. The other great thing about metal buildings is that they are far more energy-efficient and will save you money on your bills!
How We Can Help You to Customize Your New Building
If you choose to customize your new prefab building, you can look forward to enjoying a space that is designed exactly the way you want it. Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we will work with you to help you select the best options for your needs so that you end up with a building that you are proud to own. Some of the customization options we offer include:
- Sizing – when it comes to sizing options, you can choose exactly what you want with very few restrictions! Just let us know what you are looking for, and we can design it for you.
- Roof Styles – the roof you choose will not only protect you from the weather, but it will add the style you want to your property. Choose from:
- A-Frame – providing a traditional look with panels that are placed parallel to each side of your building.
- Regular Roof – perfect for areas with a mild climate, this design is sturdy and looks great whilst keeping your spending to a minimum.
- Vertical Roof – these are the sturdiest option for areas that experience extreme weather. Rain, hail, and snow will easily slide off, and the roof can withstand the heaviest loads and strongest winds.
- Doors and Windows – you can choose from a wide range of doors and windows to suit your style and then work with our design team to select the best place to install them for your needs.
- Anchors – picking the right anchors is essential when you are looking to keep your building for as many years as possible. We can talk to you about the full range we offer and help you pick the ones that work for you.
- 12- & 14- Gauge Framing – all our buildings come with 14-gauge framing as standard as this is a durable and strong material. However, if you want to upgrade the thickness of your building, then you can choose to have 12-gauge framing instead.
- 26- & 29- Gauge Roofing – when choosing the thickness of your roof, it is sensible to consider the weather in the area you live and the strength you will need your roof to supply. All our buildings come with 29- gauge as standard but can be upgraded to the thicker 26- gauge if required.
- Certifications – we understand that many areas require specific certifications in order to grant you permission to build. All our buildings can be designed with your local building codes in mind and the certifications you need. Just let us know when you arrange your quote.
- Color Choices – we have thirteen different color options that you can select from, including – Black, Burgundy, Evergreen, Pebble Beige, Quaker Gray, Rawhide, Slate Blue, White, Clay, Barn Red, Pewter Gray, Earth Brown & Sandstone.
- And more – our list of customization options is not exhaustive, and we would be happy to provide you with a quote for all the specific requirements that you have. Just call us at (866) 681-7846 to arrange an appointment with our design team.
How Much Do Metal Buildings Cost?
Working out the price of a metal building depends on the size of the building, the purpose of the building, and the customization options you choose from. However, at Coast to Coast Carports, we are on hand to provide you with a free and detailed quote so that you know exactly how much it will cost to build the structure you need.
If you want to purchase but do not have the required funds at the moment, then you can use our financing program or our rent-to-own option. Both of these options are organized through us so that you know who you are dealing with at all times, and this means that you can look forward to getting your new building sooner than you had imagined.
Save Cash with a Metal Building Kit Instead
If you are keen to save cash, then you may want to consider a metal building kit instead. Each of our kits is fully customizable and are delivered to the site, ready to install so that you can feel confident that you can build it in a timeframe that works for you.
At Coast to Coast Carports, we take pride in offering the highest-quality and most affordable kits in the US, making the perfect option for any keen DIYer to complete.
Choose Coast to Coast Carports for Your New Metal Building
Choosing a metal building from Coast to Coast Carports not only gives you access to versatility but also means your new building will offer the highest possible quality. We work hard to provide a customer-centered approach and will not stop until you are happy with the design of your new steel building.
Our team is proud to be the best in the US, and we will continue to offer our expertise to clients who are looking for a new metal building. For fast and free delivery and an exclusive 20-year rust-through warranty, contact Coast to Coast Carports. Call us today at (866) 681-7846 to get your personalized quotation.